Eventi all'Università della Svizzera italiana
USI EMBA Open Days: Investing in Tomorrow's Leaders
USI Executive MBA offers an opportunity to gain an exclusive free overview of courses, faculty the USI campus. From Wednesday, February 16 to Saturday, February 18, you can sit in class with current EMBA students and attend the following courses:
- Day 1 (Feb. 16): Operations Management
- Day 2 and 3 (Feb. 17-18): Corporate Entrepreneurship
You can also choose to attend the special event with guest speakers from TiVenture:
When: Friday, February 17, 6:30pm-7:30pm
Where: Executive Center (Blue Room), USI Lugano campus
Guest speakers: Dr. Lorenzo LEONI & Dr. Paolo ORSATTI
Title: Investing in Tomorrow's Leaders
Dr. Lorenzo Leoni & Dr. Paolo Orsatti are managing partners at TiVenture, presenting several interesting topics, including:
- An overview of the innovation ecosystem in Switzerland and Ticino, with focus on the roles played by institutions, higher educaiton and private enterprise.
- The main tools used by Ticino's entrepreneurs to support and manage innovative entrepreneurial activities.
- A detailed description of TiVenture's main activities, its general selection criteria and "Venture Capital" fund evaluation.
To book your seat: firstname.lastname@example.org