#USI25 - Town hall #2
Institutional Communication Service
Date: / -
The second Town hall "Universities as learning institutions: the path to digital transformation" will be held online on Tuesday, 13 April at 12 noon. The encounter on digital skills at USI is dedicated to the university. It will be the starting point for drafting a training programme to enhance digital skills at USI. This second event is also part of USI25. It aims to bring together the university community in a virtual round table, allowing professors, faculty, students and administrative staff to share information and answer questions of common interest. Participate via iCorsi at the following link.
Active interaction from students will be essential as they can follow the event and ask questions via chat.
A moderator will be present to facilitate the panel discussion and bring questions to the speakers' attention.
The meeting will be held online on Tuesday, 13 April, from 12 noon to 1:15 pm with the following line-up:
- Welcome from the Pro-Rector for Research in the Humanities and Equal Opportunities Sonja Hildebrand
- The project "Universities as learning institutions" with Stefano Tardini, Head of USI eLab Service
- Digital competencies in learning with Diana Sofia Da Costa Santos, students'representative
- Digital Competencies in research with Patrick Gagliardini, Pro-Rector for Research
- Digital competencies for USI administrative staff with Manuela Casanova, Head of USI HR
- Digital competencies in teaching with Lorenzo Cantoni, Pro-Rector for education and students' experience
- Mentimeter survey with Lorenzo Cantoni
- Discussion on the results of the survey and the questions, remarks and suggestions collected through Mentimeter
- Closing remarks
The event will be held in English and in Italian.
All students will have the opportunity to ask questions, make suggestions and comments through the chat. These will be answered by the speakers according to the topic.
#USI25 #USIsU #facciamoconoscenza